- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1 TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We may track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests and to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly (see Section 5 below).
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In the event you contribute Content or subscribe to our newsletter you will have the opportunity to provide Company with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to your name, e-mail address, and information you contribute (“Contact Data”). If you communicate with us by e-mail any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2.2 USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION PREFERENCES
The Company respects your right to make choices about the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from us or for us to contact you, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive. Cookies contain information, including Personal Information, that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences. They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous search results. Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies, including single-pixel gifs (also known as web beacons) on our websites and in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters. These tiny electronic images assist us in determining how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages or newsletters. We do not use these images to collect Personal Information.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your Personal Information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your Personal Information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes; and
- storing your Personal Information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Site may make comment sections available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- SHARING INFORMATION
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers, which have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
10. DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE. The Company uses Google AdSense which may track your use over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Your browser may be able to set the Do Not Track signal so it is known you do not want to be tracked. However, this Site and Google AdSense may not respond to or follow your browser setting and may set cookies on your browser and/or obtain information about the fact that you visited the Site from a certain IP address.