Fleas, ticks, or allergies. If you can’t find any pests, it’s most likely allergies. Here are some natural remedies to relieve allergy itchiness.
Thanks to angieslist.com we found the best home remedies out there:
Read Also: “Did You Know Dogs Can Tell Time With Their Noses“
- Bathe your dog with colloidal oatmeal or oatmeal shampoo. Use lukewarm water. Allow 10 minutes contact time for best results. Repeat every few days as needed.
- Apply green or black tea at room temperature to inflamed areas.
- Apply witch hazel or witch hazel and Aloe Vera to affected areas.
- Apply zinc oxide diaper rash cream to red, moist skin lesions once or twice a da
- Apply calendula tea, diluted tincture, cream or homeopathic preparation to skin lesions.
- Use cool compresses on itchiest areas. While these remedies can help, it’s important to work with your vet to track down the cause of your dog’s itching.
I hope this helps! Comment below for more tips and tricks we don’t know about!