We all know how frustrating dog allergies can be to us pup-obsessed folk. We want to be able to squeeze and kiss are dogs the all of the time without feeling like a ball of fur and dust blew up our nose. Life is hard with a dog but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some simple steps to hopefully help with those pesky allergies.
Read also: “Starbucks Has A Secret Drink For Your Pup”
- Don’t let your dog sleep in the bed with you. I know it’s much harder than it sounds but do it!
- Keep your house clean. Make sure to pay close attention specifically to your dog’s bed, rugs, carpets, and anything that bet dander could stick to.
- Stick to wood floors. It’s much easier to sweep away pet dander and hair.
- Pay a pretty penny for a top of the line vacuum cleaner. It may not be completely in your budget but it’ll be worth it.
- Cover your vents with cheesecloth. (I know how weird it sounds, but trust me, it seriously helps.)
- Wash any blankets or towels your dog lays on frequently.
- Wash your dog every week! If this sounds like an allergy attack waiting to happen, take your dog to the groomer.
- Brush your dog outside. If you can’t do, make someone else that’s not allergic to dogs.
If you have any tips and tricks for dog allergies, comment below!