Every year children all around the world are writing letters to Santa in hopes he will bring them exactly what they want. This year, let’s not forget our puppy pals! They like gifts too! I asked my dog Eddie to write a wish list to Santa and he had a lot to say. Here it is.
Read Also: “The Best Gone-Dog Jokes”
List to Santa, From Eddie:
- Dog food that tastes like human food
- A really squeaky toy that never stops squeaking
- No More Cats!
- No More Vet!
- No More Groomer!
- Lots Of Chocolate that I can eat
- Tv Shows That I can understand
- Sleep on the couch every night without getting in trouble
- Kids to stop pulling my ears
- To meet a wolf from my family tree
- To meet my biological mom and dad one day
- To sing really pretty
- To eat all day every day