First of all, I just want to point out how odd this headline is. It’s probably the most unusual title I have ever written but—it’s the truth! This dog had a mouth full of fu**in ladybugs in his mouth! Did I say mouth? Well, they were in there! I’m grossed out. You’re grossed out. We’re all grossed out. Let’s take a peak below at why it happened and how it played out:
Also Read: “Why Dogs Chew Underwear (And Love It)“
- There was an infestation in Hoisington, Kansas that caused an abnormal amount of ladybugs to take over.
- A dog, Bailey, liked to eat and chase these bugs.
- The bugs secrete protective mucus that makes them stick. (Hence the mouthful)
- The dog was brought into the Vet in Hoisington and the vet took a picture.
- Once the picture was released on social media the world freaked out!
- The picture is not a fake. It’s absolutely real.
- If your dog is drooling or foaming at the mouth, check inside of his mouth. These pesky Asian Ladybugs could be clinging on for dear life in there!
Now share this information with your friends and don’t forget to show the photo! That will really freak them out! http://www.snopes.com/ladybugs-beetles-dog-mouth/#!