We’ve all seen the new-ish trend that’s taken social media by storm, and I know most of you hate it. Even if you don’t show it on the outside, there’s a little hate rolling around in you on the inside. I’m talking about engagement photos.
Read Also: “How to Cope with Traveling Without Your Dog”
Do you remember seeing your parent’s engagement photos? I didn’t think so. Did you see your WWII fighting grandpa hold up an oak wood sign with the words, “She said yes!” on it? No way. That’s why these photos must be stopped. We must preserve privacy between couples! We must stop the lame engagement photo epidemic! How will we do it? Take photos of your dog instead. Here’s why:
- People will be genuinely happy to see the photos of you and your dog.
- Your dog’s life doesn’t last long! Cherish those moments with professional photos of you and your dog in love.
- Your love for your dog is very important and must be shared with the world!
- Nobody wants to see your engagement photos.
- Everyone wants to see photos of your dog.
- You’ll brighten people’s day.
- A photo shoot with a dog is waaaay more fun.
- Your dog will never fake a smile.
- You will never fake a smile with your dog.
- Dogs are the best.
Now go out and do it! Your money will not be wasted.