Our dogs can’t communicate with us using words so picking the right person to take care of them can be nerve wracking! Who knows how this person treats your baby behind closed doors. They could ignore them, scold them unnecessarily or god forbid hurt them! Oh no! Here’s how to pick the right person to watch your perfect pooch:
Read Also: “Breed Bio: Great Dane“
- Your best bet without a doubt is word of mouth. Ask family and friends to recommend someone that they trust.
- Family members. These are usually great people to watch your dog because they have most likely spent time around you and your dog.
- Friends. Everyone is looking for a way to make a little extra dough. Offer your friends a place to stay, a stocked bar and a little cash in exchange for doggy sitting.
- Yelp dog-sitting websites and find the best one for you. Make sure the ratings are high and the reviews are glowing.
- Ask your veterinarian for a recommendation. You know they’ll have your dog’s best interest at heart.
If all of these fail I guess take your dog wherever you go. Why not?