Do you look at yourself in the mirror some mornings and think, “am I a overdoing it as a dog mom?” If you have, you most likely are but that’s okay!
Also read: My Dog Just Ate My Weed — Now What?
You go right ahead and push your dog in that small child’s stroller. What is your dog supposed to do? WALK? Not your pooch. No way. Just in case you still aren’t convinced you’re overdoing it as a dog mom, read below.
- Do you bring your dog everywhere and when you’re told dogs aren’t allowed do you just laugh and disregard the rules or simply say, “my dog isn’t like other dogs?”
- As mentioned above, do you push your dog in a stroller? No need to explain.You either push your dog in a stroller or not.
- Do you sign your dog up for dog play dates daily?
- Does your dog eat dinner at the dinner table?
- Is your career less important than your dog’s Instagram career?
- Does your dog own more (and better) clothing than you?
- Do you have multiple cameras around your house so you can see if your dog truly lives without you?
- Do you check those cameras constantly?
- Do you pay way too much for your rent just so your dog can be happy even though you are suffering?
Why does dog breath smell so bad?