Pit Bull owners have heard it all. People love them, hate them, can’t trust them or want one immediately after meeting one! It’s a constant battle owning a Pit Bull because people are too quick to judge this lovely breed. Here’s what they never want to hear again!
Also read: 7 Pit Bull Myths Debunked
- “Keep your dog away from me. Pit Bulls are dangerous.”
- “How could you ever fully trust a pitbull?”
- “How can you stop them from fighting?”
- “They’re not trustworthy dogs. Why would you want one?”
- “I think they should stop breeding these dogs.”
- “Aren’t you worried of bringing them around children?”
- “We don’t allow aggressive dogs here.”
- “I’ve never met a pit bull that wasn’t scary. Yours is actually sweet.”
- “Never get close to a Pit Bull’s face. It’s not worth the risk.”
- “They have lock jaw! You can’t stop them from a fight!”
If you have a Pit Bull and are tired of hearing negative things about your dog, comment below and let us know!
Pit Bulls are good dogs! Give them a chance: