D. I. V. A. Say it with me, Diva. We know the word from notorious divas like Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Madonna and Jennifer Lopez but did you know a dog can be a full blown diva too? Oh yeah….they can.
Also read: 7 Places We Wish We Could Take Our Dogs
Here’s how you know:
- They sleep in your bed like it’s theirs.
- They don’t believe in the word no—and they never will.
- They expect only the greatest dog toys.
- They will do anything to get your full attention—and I mean anything.
- They only eat top of the line dog food—or they won’t eat at all.
- When they’re done walking, they’re done for good.
- They only enjoy being outside if the weather is perfect.
- They do not share—anything with anyone or any dog.
- If you wake them up too early in the morning, you’re dead to them.
- They don’t like doing anything that’s new or different. You do you. They do them.
So if you didn’t know — you know now.
Here are ways to pamper your pooch — just in case he or she isn’t a diva already: