Chihuahuas. The can’t live with them, can’t live without them dog. They’re notorious for being too cute for words but also irritating enough to punt across a room.
Also read: Do Dogs Really See in Black and White?
Here’s why we love to hate Chihuahuas and all their ridiculous quirks.
- They shake for no reason
They shake if they’re hungry, cold, hot, bored, scared, happy, the list goes on.
- They love food more than most dogs
Out of the way because the Chihuahua is hungry and it wants your food, right off your plate or hand…whatever works!
- They only love one person and they’re fine letting the entire world know that
You don’t exist unless you are the favorite. Sorry not sorry.
- They like to go on walks but not for long
Do not push a Chihuahua to exercise. They will stop dead in their tracks and refuse to move.
- They get a little too close under the covers
Scoot over because the Chihuahua is ready for bed!
- They’ll growl at you for no apparent reason
Did you look at them wrong? Did you step near their water bowl? Did you try to pick them up? You did wrong.
- They have a napoleon complex
They would probably try to stand up to a wild bear if given the opportunity.
- They get their way…every time
They always manage to get exactly what they want. How do they do it?
Oh Chihuahuas. Don’t take it personally. You know we love you.