They sleep all day. They constantly sun bathe in tranquility. They wouldn’t dare roll around in dirt or anything dirty for that matter and don’t you dare put a leash on them because they will resent you forever. Does your dog act like this? Your dog might secretly be a cat. Here’s how you can tell:
Also read: 6 Dog Breeds You Didn’t Know Existed
- They would be completely satisfied sleeping inside all day, eating and cuddling close to you.
- Your dog is extraordinarily independent and doesn’t take demands easily. Cue the eye roll.
- Your dog is sneaky and manipulative and can get whatever he wants.
- Your dog will bark until food is placed right in front of him.
- People say your dog seems very intelligent in an evil/serial killer kind of way.
- Your dog doesn’t feel the need to greet people at the door. He’s comfortable and you’re not that impressive apparently.
- You’ve seen your dog hunt down a mouse successfully.
- Your dog is so inconspicuous you sometimes can’t find him.
- Your dog runs the house and everyone knows it.
- Your dog loves no one more than he loves himself. Whether you have a dog that thinks it’s a cat or not, they’re still better than cats. So there.