First Comes Love, then Comes a Dog!
All relationships are work. They demand a lot of time, energy, love, adoration and sometimes giving certain things up. Is it worth it? Maybe. Maybe not. If you think you’ve found “the one” then maybe it’s time to give up your freedom and get a dog! Then you’ll really know.
Also read: Why We Love Disabled Dogs
Is your partner good with taking care of another living thing? Are they patient and kind? Are they malicious and overly strict? These behaviors will show you how they’ll care for children. Nobody wants to have kids with a controlling jerk. Make sure you ask yourself these questions before tying the kid knot with your bae.
- Do they feed the dog properly?
- Are the gentle and loving?
- Would they do anything for the dog?
- Do they diligently take walks with your pooch and not complain about it?
- Do they look forward to spending quality time with the dog?
- Are they genuinely good caretakers?
- Do you trust your partner with your dog when you go out of town?
- Does the dog seem to dog like your partner?
If you’re worried about having a dog baby with your boo then definitely don’t have a real baby. Hope this helps you figure things out!
Here are 5 qualities every dog lover or owner has: