Dream interpretation is a very subjective art form. Science has not quite laid out an exact rulebook when it comes to dreams, but there are many theories about symbols in dreams. The symbol of a dog in your dreams can be very telling about your life, so pay attention!
Also read: Is Your Dog Part Wolf?
Animals in dreams generally symbolize your basic instincts. When that animal is a dog, your dream has to do with the instincts of friendship, loyalty or protection. These dreams can mean various things about your life, depending on what kind of dog you dream up!
- Aggressive dog means that someone in your life is being disloyal or untrustworthy or can indicate your own inner conflict
- Happy dog with a wagging tail means your social life is thriving
- Barking dog means you are being too demanding and possibly annoying those around you
- Getting a dog in your dream means you are lonely or want to be in a relationship
- Puppies in your dreams have to do with your nurturing side. Maybe it’s time to have babies!
- A white dog means your friends have pure intentions
- Dog house means there is big trouble in your life
So get to snoozing and don’t forget what your doggie dreams may be telling you about your own life!
Watch these adorable puppies fall asleep: