Our dogs are family. We grow, change, learn and love with them. We raise them with happiness and support and care for them with adoration and loyalty. Unfortunately, dogs don’t live as long as human beings so we all experience the passing of our best friends, our dogs.
Also read: Interpreting Your Doggy Dreams
Here’s how to honor the life of your dog:
- Write a meaningful passage, poem or letter
Share it on social media, submit it to a newspaper or magazine and spread the love you have for your dog.
- Have a celebration for the life of your beloved friend
Invite friends and family that knew your dog and have fun! Your dog would want it that way!
- Take a moment of silence and think of something sweet and important to say privately
Send a message to your pup.
- Plant a tree to honor your dog
Every year the tree grows larger you’ll remember him more.
- Print a picture of your dog, frame it and put it up in your home
You can look at it everyday and smile.
I hope these five simple ways to show support for you animal help. Rest in Peace puppy friends.