Needy dogs are the greatest dogs. Raise your hand if you like feeling needed? Me! Me! ME! When I walk into the house I want to feel like a miracle and my needy dog does that for me. Is it healthy? Probably not.
Also read: Puppy Parties Are a Real Thing
Here’s how you can tell you have a needy dog:
- When you’re on your phone or laptop your dog physically puts his head in the way of the screen
Don’t look at that! Look at me!
- When you walk your dog he hides behind your legs when another dog approaches
What a big baby.
- You have to constantly pet your dog while sitting
If you don’t, your dog will do anything to make it happen. Yes. I believe that’s correct.
- Your dog stares at you from across the room
Please notice me. I love you.
- Your dog jumps, licks, nudges or barks at you at the crack of dawn every morning
I’m awake! I missed you! Wake up!
- Your dog follows you everywhere…including the bathroom
Do not disturb. My dog and I are in the bathroom.
- Your dog sleeps right next to you every single night
I kissed a dog and I liked it.
Here’s what dogs would say if they could talk (we think):