Ohh that smell! Can’t you smell that smell? It’s a big nasty dog fart. Toot toot! Dog toots are no fun for anyone.
Also read: 15 Ridiculous Things My Puppy Ate
How can you get your pooch to stop pooting? Here’s how:
- Stop giving your dog food containing wheat, soy and corn. Stick with high quality protein.
- Don’t feed them table scraps. Human food equals farts. No more human food.
- Fruits and vegetables can help with toxic gas farts but make sure they’re safe for your dog.
- Give them natural products such as pimpinella anisum, foeniculum vulgare, magnesium phosphate, carbo veg and nux vomica
- Don’t mix or change dog foods suddenly and inconsistently.
- Don’t give them dog food that contains artificial flavoring, additives or preservatives.
- Take your dog to the vet. They can prescribe enzyme dietary supplements that’ll help with the stank.
- Exercise helps pretty much everything. The more exercise your dog gets the better digestion he’ll have. Run away from those farts!
Also read: 9 Things to Do with Your Dog This Summer
I hope this does the trick! If not, I’m sorry. Maybe buy a scented candle or some strong spray and brace yourself. You’re dog is a natural farter. Good luck with that!