Dogs are the perfect companions. They love you unconditionally, kiss you no matter how bad your breath smells, cuddle you when you’re crying and make you laugh harder than all of your human friends combined. If you agree with the previous statements you’re most likely in love with your dog. Don’t worry, so am I. Here’s how you know:
- You shower your dog with compliments but hate every other person in your life.
- You would rather hang out with your dog than any other human so you only hang out with your dog.
- You have dreams about your dog constantly and in the dreams you two are actually in love…not in a creepy way though, right?
- You stare into your dog’s eyes for an unnatural amount of time.
- You find yourself obnoxiously talking about your dog to strangers.
- You find yourself obnoxiously talking about your dog to friends.
- You find yourself obnoxiously talking about your dog to yourself.
- You tell people you’re in love with your dog and not in a funny way.
- You make your dog sleep on the bed with you, even if they prefer the floor.
- You take more pictures of your dog than you do anything else.
- Your main hobbies include: walking your dog, brushing your dog, sitting with your dog, eating with your dog, sleeping with your dog, laughing with your dog, etc.
- Thinking about growing old together makes you cry, because you know your dog will be the only one growing old.
- You reserve designated time to bond with your dog. The schedule is Monday through Sunday all days and all nights.
Now go out there and shout it from the rooftops that you’re in love your dog! Just admit it. Everyone knows already.
These celebrities are definitely in love with their dogs!