All humans are the same. Everyone thinks their dog is the best, their kid is the cutest and their friends are the funniest. It ain’t always true. Your dog may be a little weird looking, but is it outright, full-blown ugly? Here’s how you can tell:
- When you take your dog in public, do people turn away as if they’ve seen a monster?
- Has anyone ever asked you what that animal is? Do they even know what category of species your dog falls under?
- When you go in public, do people try to pet your dog? Like, has anyone ever touched your dog?
- When children see it, do they scream out of fear?
- Have you been able to find a person to watch your dog? Do doggy day care places always turn you away for unknown reasons?
- When you ask your friends if you can bring your dog, do they always say no? Even if they’re at a dog park with their dogs too?
- Have you ever really looked at your dog? Like stared at it in the eyes? Was it horrifying?
- Do fleas avoid your dog?
- When your dog barks, do people faint? Do they run? Do they pee themselves?
- Does your dog look like the crypt keeper from Tales from the Crypt?
- Do you know deep down your dog is really, really ugly?
If you can answer any single one of these questions, your dog is ugly. That’s okay though, at least you love it!