The fresh summer air, the beautiful big sky, the cool breeze whipping your through your hair and your four-legged friend helping you catch that big fish you’ve only dreamed of catching.
Also read: 4 Reasons You Should Always Adopt
Here’s why you should forget the dog park and go fishing:
- Seeing your dog splash around in the water will make you immediately happier
Your friend Bob won’t do that. He’ll just drink all the beer and sit there.
- They’re even MORE excited about catching a fish than you are
Try to get on their level, am I right?
- They’ll always stay by your side
Even if it’s been HOURS since you got even a nibble. Your friend will call it quits.
- They will help you catch fish!
They can’t use their hands but they have top-notch hearing and eyesight. Your dog will alert you when a fish it near by.
- They’re fun to be around
Fishing can be boring. Your dog will make it better.
- You can take a fish break and play with your dog!
Grab a stick or jump in the water, it’ll be fun for both of you!
- Feeling discouraged by your bad luck?
Your dog will be there to give you a high five or a quick cuddle.
- Being outdoors with your dog is awesome!
There’s no better place to be.
- You couldn’t possibly leave your dog at home
That’s just cruel!
- They won’t interrupt that calming silence of nature
They can’t talk, therefore they won’t tell stupid stories and mess up your Zen vibes.
Gone Fishing, with my dog!
Here are other fun summer activities to do with your dog!