Have you ever been so hungry you just wanted to stuff your entire plate of food in your mouth all at once? Have you ever felt so gluttonous that you refused to share your favorite snack? Have you ever taken it as far as hiding away a secret stash of your favorite treat so your roommate can’t eat it? If your answer to all of these questions was a resounding ‘yes,’ then we have the pup for you!
Meet our Dog of the Week: Chase The Tater Tot Hoarder!
Reasons Chase is our Dog of the Week:
- He has nine WHOLE tater tots in his mouth. Not chewed up. Perfectly shaped whole tater tots. You try fitting NINE whole tater tots in your mouth without damaging a single one of them!
- His guilty dog face is on fleek.
- His name is Chase. Love a good human name for a dog.
- His human leaves the room so he can eat in peace. I think we know who wears the pants in that household…
- He clearly has GREAT taste to have chosen tater tots. Well done, boy!
Watch Chase below: